|Treatment Options for Toddlers and Preschool Children|
Scientific studies have demonstrated that early intensive behavioral intervention improves learning, communication and social skills in young children with autism. While the outcomes of early intervention vary, all children benefit. Researchers have developed a number of effective early intervention models. They vary in details, but all good early intervention programs share certain features. They include:
- The child receives structured, therapeutic activities for at least 25 hours per week.
- Highly trained therapists and/or teachers deliver the intervention. Well-trained paraprofessionals may assist with the intervention under the supervision of an experienced professional with expertise in autism therapy.
- The therapy is guided by specific and well-defined learning objectives and the child’s progress in meeting these objectives is regularly evaluated and recorded.
- The intervention focuses on the core areas affected by autism. These include social skills, language and communication, imitation, play skills, daily living and motor skills.
- The program provides the child with opportunities to interact with typically developing peers.
- The program actively engages parents in the intervention, both in decision making and the delivery of treatment.
- The therapists make clear their respect for the unique needs, values and perspectives of the child and his or her family.
- The program involves a multidisciplinary team that includes, as needed, a physician, speech-language pathologist and occupational therapist.
AUTISM EFFECTIVE TREATMENT NEURO ACUPUNCTURE
To be more effective and potential in treatment, Chinese Master using traditional medical systems originates from china 5000 years ago. The effectiveness and good result of Neuron acupuncture treatment for autism has been proven by many of Chinese physician in the world. Chinese Master is one of them. He shows the good result in Malaysia. Many of autism patients in Malaysian had meet him for autism treatment. Some of the autism patients also come from others country to meet Chinese Master for autism treatment.
Even acupuncture Chinese Master also using secret herbs that plant in The Tole Garden. Chinese Master has to confirm the herbs quality that provided to his autism patients. Good quality herbs can help to treat the autism more efficiency. Herbs are generally safe and increases strengthen and tone the body’s system. The correct herbal therapy may be an important part of an autism treatment, but should only be used under the Chinese Master that are an experienced provider knowledgeable in herbal.
Search Best Autism Effective Treatment in Google